28 mm (1.1") single Omni-Block swivel pulley (standard orange)
high strength aluminium
the Omni-Block combines a swivel and pulley into one tool and incorporates a unique side-plate that opens while the pulley is still attached to the anchor. available in single and double sheave versions from 1.1â€� radius up to 2.6â€�.
key features & application
- the Omni-Block swivel pulley is made from solid materials. the design and function of the pulley require a strong core from which the sheaves, side-plates and swivel top must connect.
- state of the art machining of solid block of aluminium can cut away material thus createing this integral part.
- with precision available using these machines, the block of aluminium is transformed into an axle, headpiece, beckett, and release button housing all in one. the result is a pulley that is lighter, stronger, and more compact than those made by traditional methods and stamped parts.
- the Omni-Block combines a swivel and pulley into one tool and incorporates the unique side plate that opens while pulley is still attached to the anchor. traditionally a pulley is connected to a swivel by a carabiner. however, the Omni-Block eliminates the need for the carabiner, reducing length and pieces of equipment in the rigging system.
- the short length of the Omni-Block is important when used in high â€“ angle, confined space or other space â€“ sensitive rigging environments. the reduced weight of the Omni-Block will make hauling your gear easier.
- additionally, the only side-plate can be open without detaching from the carabiner. traditional pulleys require removing from the carabiner to change the rope. with the Omni-Block , the user is able to do this while pulley is still secured.
- install and remove rope while still connected to the anchor
- side-plate locks with two stage, double catch safety mechanism
- integrated swivel allows pulley to orientate while reducing gain
- connect, install and remove rope with one hand
- cnc machined for optimal weight and strength
- standard: CE
- max rope Ã˜: 13 mm (.5")
- maximum breaking strength: 23 kN
- working load limit: 5 Kn
- height: 112 mm
- widith: 51 mm
- weight: 0.145 kg
- sheave diameter: 28 mm (1.1")
- sheaves: single
- sheave material: aluminium
- colour: standard orange/black
other omni/rigging/pulley systems available
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category