3M DBI-SALA LAD-SAF flexible cable vertical safety system - bracketry - 2 user climb extension
designed to meet the requirements of the new ANSI Z359.16 standard, along with OSHA 1910.140 and 1926.502, when used with the Lad-Saf x3 detachable cable sleeve and Lad-Saf x2 detachable cable sleeve and is ideal for fixed ladders. both top and bottom brackets included.
key features & application
- the system has been reengineered to simplify and speed up the installation process.
- fewer parts - most configurations have fewer than 13 separate components up to 72% less than previous models.
- light - weighs less than previous systems.
- the top bracket provides 100% tie off capability through its integrated fall arrest rated anchor point rated to 1632 kgs. this version is ideal for fixed ladders, with mounting brackets that can be used on a variety of fixed ladder styles that may consist of different rung spacings and shapes.
- both top and bottom brackets are sold together as a system.
note! see attached datasheet for more information. cable guides, pre-swaged cable and cable sleeve runners are all sold separately.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
We Also Recommend
Others Also Bought