3M DBI-SALA LAD-SAF flexible cable vertical safety system - 9.5 mm pre-swaged cable (3 m)
galvanised steel cable
designed to meet the requirements of the new ANSI Z359.16 standard, along with OSHA 1910.140 and 1926.502, when used with the Lad-Saf x3 detachable cable sleeve and Lad-Saf x2 detachable cable sleeve and is ideal for fixed ladders. multiple cable lengths available.
key features & application
- the system has been reengineered to simplify and speed up the installation process.
- fewer parts - most configurations have fewer than 13 separate components up to 72% less than previous models.
- light weighs - less than previous systems.
- standard: ANSI Z359.16
- 7x19 galvanized cable is used as the basis of vertical climbing systems to allow continued attachment
- operating temperature range: 60°C to -40°C
note! see attached datasheet for more information. cable guides, bracket system and cable sleeve runners are all sold separately.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category