a Lad-Saf® X3+ sleeve connects the worker to the Lad-Saf® system, automatically follows the user during the climb and locks onto the cable in the event of a fall.
the sleeve and indeed the system is ideal for ascending and descending from all vertical applications including permanent ladders, power poles, electrical towers and chimneys.
key features & application
- the X3 sleeve for Lad-Saf® fixed ladder safety system provides a portable connection point to a ladder safety system, in the event of a fall it locks onto the cable.
- for use on 3/8” 7x19 galvanised and stainless steel cable, a sleeve specifically designed to accommodate 10 mm and 3/8” cable for optimum operation and ease of use.
- mobile design follows user for convenient climbing protection once attached, the sleeve allows the user to move up and down the entire length of the ladder safety system with ease and confidence.
- easy to install and detach anywhere along lifeline a simple one-handed attachment and removal offers fast, easy and safe connections at any point along the lifeline for added versatility.
- dual independent locking system in the event of a fall, the sleeve is designed to lock onto the cable and arrest the fall, and to remain locked until the worker can regain his footing or be rescued.
- even if one of the two independent means of locking is compromised, the second means of locking will still engage to arrest the fall.
- built-in energy absorber and fall indicator with swivel deploys in the event of a fall, limits fall arrest forces to 6 kN or less and visually alerts user that the device must be taken out of service. Swivel design enhances mobility, performance and ease of use.
- X3 sleeve for Lad-Saf® fixed ladder safety system
- for use on 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) 1x7 or 7x19 solid core cable
- mobile design follows user for convenient climbing protection
- easy to install and detach anywhere along lifeline
- dual independent locking system
- built-in energy absorber and fall indicator with swivel
- Saflok® steel carabiner for secure connection to harness
- extremely rugged and corrosion resistant construction
- extremely compact, lightweight design
- order top and bottom brackets, cable and guides separately
- integrated rfid tag, equipped with i-Safe® for recording and storing information on insp.
- standards: AS/NZS 1891.3 and EN 353.1 approved sleeve is acceptable for use under AS/NZS 1891.3
- brand DBI-SALA® Lad-Saf®
- capacity: 140kg
- number of users: one of 140kg
- physical dimensions 12 cm x 18 cm (including connector) physical weight 1.13 kg
- material: carabiner/hook zinc plated steel label polyester, stamped primary material stainless steel, - construction body heat treated stainless steel rivets, stainless steel locking cam, heat treated stainless steel springs, stainless steel side plates and ext. pieces of stainless steel construction, riveted assembly not intended for use on 8 mm cable
- extremely rugged and corrosion resistant construction stainless steel construction offers ultimate durability and corrosion resistance in harsh environments for added longevity.
- extremely compact, lightweight design the sleeve is barely noticeable, easily transported from ladder to ladder and stored for added user satisfaction.
note! order top and bottom brackets, cable and guides separately to configure the system any way you want it, specific to your worksite needs for added flexibility and ease of use. optional brackets/designs are available for bolting or welding the system, choose rung clamp sizes/styles, choose systems for straight or curved ladders and for connection to wood, concrete or steel structures depending on the purpose.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Others Also Bought