your choice of anchor depends on the type of work being done. 3Mâ DBI-SALA offers a selection of carabiners that are used as connecting elements for different segments of a personal fall arrest system, suitable for work in most areas of height.
designed for easy operation they provide a safe and secure double or triple action locking system to prevent accidental opening and to minimizes the risk of roll-out.
key features & application
- 20mm gate opening steel karabiner with captive eye versatile choice to securely attach one component to another offering strength and durability with the added safety of a captive eye.
- triple action self-closing and locking gate for added safety; triple action mechanism provides added security and automatically closes and locks to keep all components of your safety system firmly attached.
- corrosion resistant plated steel hardware zinc plating offers high corrosion resistance to stand-up to the toughest environments, providing added longevity.
- high strength construction with 16kN rated gate with an overall strength of 41kN and the added security of a 16kN rated gate this carabiner provides strong, fast and safe connections.
- user friendly compact design, user friendly design for quick and easy one-handed operation, even while wearing gloves, makes connecting components of your fall protection system together fast and easy for added worker satisfaction and productivity.
- standards: EN362
- physical dimensions: 110 x 68 mm
- compatibility: 3M DBISALA carabiners are designed for use with all 3M DBISALA approved components and systems, or as recommended by a competent person.
- material: steel
- finish: passivated zinc, gold
- gate opening limits: 20 mm
- locking mechanism: R-113 - triple action, spring loaded, autolock.
- captive eye: yes
- weight (approx.) 255g
- weight rated max: 41kN
- gate weight rated max: 16kN
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category