key features & application
- 3M® DBI-SALA® safe buckets
- with an integrated closure system that helps prevent dropped objects, our safe buckets are designed to be the perfect companion for workers at height carrying heavy loads.
- closure systems - every safe bucket features either a drawstring or a locking hook and loop closure system that acts as an extra layer of spill-protection during transport and lifting.
- every 3M® DBI SALA® safe bucket is manufactured with either a hook and loop or drawstring closure system which helps prevent accidental drops.
- heavy-duty vinyl is easy to clean
- innovative hook and loop or drawstring closure system
- carabiner and hoisting strap
- six built in connection points for tethering tools with 10 lb. (4.5 kg) load rating each
- puncture resistant plating sewn into the base of the bucket
- 15 in. height x 12.5 in diameter (38 cm x 31.75 cm)
- colourful indicator tabs provide quick visual cues to indicate whether the bucket is in lockdown mode or easy-access mode.
- spill control buckets with built-in connection points - the safe bucket was engineered for use with tools at height and includes six connection points for tethering.
- high-quality canvas and vinyl - safe buckets are available in both heavy-duty canvas and vinyl variants that are load rated for 100 lbs/45.4 kgs and 250 lbs/113.4 kgs. respectively.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|