ACUTA 35mm single core double insulated flexible blue cable (100m roll)
copper, rubber and tpv
ACUTA 35mm² single core double insulated flexible blue cable (100m roll)
key features & application
- suitable for powerboards, flexible droppers from busbars, transformers, load banks, or other equipment requireing fixed installation wiring.
- suitable for mains, sub-mains and sub-circuits unenclosed, enclosed in conduit & for direct burried in underground ducts.
- 06/1kV 35mm2 TPV blue copper class 5 & 6.
- RoHS compliant.
- low smoke, zero halogen HFS-110-TP thermosetting compound.
- uv resistant and flame retardant.
- splash resistant to oil, chemical and abrasion resistance, ozone resistant.
- standard: AS/NZS 5000.1, AS/NZS 1125, IEC 60332-1, AS/NZS 3808
- voltage: 0.6/1 kV
- maximum conducting temprature: 110°C
- length: 100 m
- bending radius: x 5 after install, x 7 during install
- net weight: 38.8 kg
|Unit Of Measure||lgth 100.m|
More From This Category