ACUTA solutions copper lugs are tin-plated, tube-pressed and oil-blocking. these are used for connecting the wires and cables to the connectors on the electrical equipment.
key features & application
- the hole of cable lug connects the screw, and the end of cable lug is connected with the copper core of the peeled wire and cable.
- it is mainly used in cable and switch, cable and busbar and other electrical equipment connection, also used to connect line, such as cable and overhead line connection.
- widely used in household appliances, electrical industry, mechanical equipment factory, shipyard, distribution cabinet distribution box, etc.
- the product is safe, has good appearance and excellent electrical conductivity.
- these lugs are tin-plated, the surface of tin-plated copper lug is silver-white, which can better prevent oxidation and conduct electricity, and can prevent the diffusion of harmful gases generated by copper during the conductive process.
- installation precautions; the screw must be tightened, the cable and copper lug must be inserted in place and pressed with crimping tools.
- AS/NZ tooling specification
- highly conductive copper material
- copper 99.9%
- tin plated
- operating temp -55ºC - 155ºC
- crimp type
- sold in cartons of 50 units
|Unit Of Measure||ctn 050|
Others Also Bought