presswood pallets are made from wood fibres and synthetic resins and can be used by hand forklift, auto forklift, racked and can be used on belts.
the moulded products are pressed together under high heat and pressure and then dried to a moisture content of 6% - 9% to eliminate moisture.
the high heat process burns out infestation, which eliminates the need for additional fumigation or heat treatment required for export applications.
all the quality presswood palates meet the requirements of ISPM15.
key features & application
- presswood pallets are the best overall value for shipping pallets on the market today.
- these pallets give an economical alternative to conventional wooden stringers and expensive plastic pallets.
- 50% lighter than conventional, hardwood pallets, moulded pressedwood pallets are durable enough to be reused yet inexpensive enough to be expendable.
- prestwood pallets provide great space savings both in the warehouse and with shipping.
- presswood pallets have no nails or staples there by helping reduce product and package damage.
- the rounded corners and tapered legs prevent tearing of the outer stretchwrap and packaging materials.
- eliminating sharp edges helps reduce employee and customer injuries.
- presswood pallets are the most suitable environmental option.
- presswood pallets are fully recycled and are recyclable.
- the pallets up produced using less energy and natural resources than traditional hardwood stringer pallets.
- this environmentally responsible process turns damage legs wood-waste and other wood by-products into new presswood pallets.
800mm x 600mm
- dimensions: 800mm x 600mm x 125mm
- dynamic load rated: 1000kgs
- static load rated: 3000kgs
|Unit Of Measure||pack 010|