key features & application
- the battery-operated acx power ascender forms in combination with a proven sky rail a highly flexible personal facade access system for the simple and cost-efficient cleaning and maintenance of complex building structures.
- more and more buildings have asymmetrical facades or facades that are difficult to access, which makes recurring work difficult.
- the use of an acx power ascender considerably simplifies and accelerates these works and eliminates the need for expensive facade access systems or mobile elevated work platforms.
- the system makes it possible to move efficiently across the facade without using muscle power.
- the acx power ascender considerably simplifies and accelerates work on complex structures and makes expensive access systems or lifting platforms superfluous.
- functions like a personal elevator in the vertical as well as horizontal direction.
- simple and safe to use.
- horizontal and vertical freedom of movement.
- individually adaptable to almost any building structure.
- cost efficient maintenance and cleaning of facades
- movement with the battery-powered tool is possible from top to bottom and from left to right and vice versa - so any desired working position on the facade can be achieved.
- countless rescue scenarios can also be carried out efficiently and with minimum effort with the acx.
- the acx forms a highly flexible system for easy and cost-efficient cleaning or maintenance.
- in an emergency, the acx can be controlled by remote control.
- the operation and use of the acx can be learned in special training courses.
- simplifies and accelerates work on structures that are difficult to access.gentle application with control by remote control up to 150 m.
- acx ascender
- acx charger
- acx battery 1
- acx battery 2
note! subject to rental terms and conditions
|Unit Of Measure||Each|