antenna section parallel support for small frame legs
aluminium / stainless steel
key features & application
- the parallel support is an anodized aluminium support designed for use with the K-600 and K-900 sections.
- the bracket can also be used on other masts using round frame members with a diameter between 25 mm (1,0 in) and 40 mm (1,6 in).
- the bracket offers flexibility can also be turned around to fit a 25 mm (1,0 in) to 40 mm (1,6 in) tube to any round frame member with a diameter between 60 mm (2,4 in) and 90 mm (3,5 in).
- the parallel support is designed to fit an antenna tube with an outer diameter between 60 mm (2,4 in) and 90 mm (3,5 in).
- the bracket is intended for panel antennas and small microwave links.
- all components are high-quality made of anodized aluminium and stainless steel which gives the support excellent corrosion resistance.
- the choice of materials makes the product very light which makes the handling and installation very easy.
note! mounting tubes are to be ordered sepertaley.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Others Also Bought