key features & application
- freestanding non-penetrating rooftop.
- typical for installation of panel antennas, radio links or other common telecom equipment.
- the 4-ballast box system is a 2 m (7 ft) high freestanding rooftop solution designed for installation of any kind of panel antenna, small radio link or other common telecom equipment.
- other antenna mounting tube dimensions are available on request.
- the ballast box system offers flexibility is a non-penetrating rooftop system.
- the antenna mounting tube is ﬁtted to one of the corners of the joined modules which makes it possible to place the antenna close to the edge of the building.
- this increases coverage and may reduce the required height of the installation.
- the mounting tube and support tubes with brackets are made of high-quality anodized aluminium.
- the ballast box modules are made of galvanized steel components.
- this gives the system excellent corrosion resistance and a long life.
- as an option a 3 mm (0,12 in) epdm rubber sheet is placed under the ballast boxes to protect the roof.
- the module-based ballast box system together with light-weight aluminium components makes the assembly extremely fast and easy.
note! ballast sold separately.
- mounting tube diameter: 90 mm
- mounting tube length: 2 m
- support tubes diameter: 75 mm
- support tubes length: 1.5 m
|Unit Of Measure||lgth 02.0m|