freestanding non-penetrating rooftop solution.
key features & application
- the 8-ballast box system is a 3 m (10 ft) high freestanding rooftop solution designed for installation of any kind of panel antenna, small radio link or other common telecom equipment. other antenna mounting tube dimensions are available on request.
- typical for installation of panel antennas, radio links or other common telecom equipment.
- the ballast box system is a flexible non-penetrating rooftop system. the antenna mounting tube is fitted to one of the corners of the joined modules which makes it possible to place the antenna close to the edge of the building. this increases coverage and may reduce the required height of the installation.
- the mounting tube and support tubes are high-quality with brackets are made of anodized aluminium.
- the ballast box modules are made of galvanized steel components.
- this gives the system excellent corrosion resistance and a long life.
- as an option a 3 mm (0,12 in) epdm rubber sheet is placed under the ballast boxes to protect the roof.
- the module-based ballast box system together with lightweight aluminium components makes the assembly extremely fast and easy.
note! ballast sold separately.
- mounting tube diameter: 90 mm
- mounting tube length: 3 m
- support tubes diameter: 75 mm
- support tubes length: 2 m
|Unit Of Measure||lgth 03.0m|