the ballast system 1890 is a free standing rooftop solution designed for installation of any kind of panel antenna, small radio link or other common telecom equipment.
key features & application
- the mounting tube height is 2.5 or 3 m.
- the ballast system is a non-penetrating rooftop system.
- the antenna mounting tube is fitted to one of the corners of the ballast frame which makes it possible to place the antenna close to the edge of the building.
- this increases coverage and may reduce the required height of the installation.
- the mounting tube and support tubes with brackets are made of anodized aluminium.
- the ballast frame is made of galvanized steel components. this gives the system excellent corrosion resistance and a long life.
- a 3 mm epdm rubber sheet is included and should be placed under the ballast frame to protect the roof.
- the lightweight aluminium components makes the assembly extremely fast and easy.
note! ballast sold separately.
- material: galvanised steel / anodised aluminium / acid proof stainless steel
|Unit Of Measure||Each|