the 2 meter elasticised webbing single leg bfd personal energy absorbing range reduces the overall length of the lanyard by 73 cm
bfd flex energy absorbing lanyard is designed to effectively arrest a fall whilst minimising the shock loads on the body.
key features & application
- the tear tape technbology shock pack utilises a controled tearing action that is initiated when the lanyard is ;loaded during the fall and limits the fall arrest forces to below 6kN.
- the shock pack features are unique velcro attached cover that provides 100% inspection as well as the potential to clean and dry the pack contents if necessary.
- the cover is also designed to protect the label pack conveniently sewn into the tear tape material.
- snap hook 23kN rated.
- standard: AS/NZS 1891.1:2007
- size: 2 m
- weright: 1.18 kg
- max service life: 10 years
- max number of persons: 1
- operational temperature: 45 °C - -35 °C
- material: polyamide, steel, polyester
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category