the BuckBully is a high strength aluminium pulley designed to be used in conjunction with the popular OX Block (sold separately) for 5/8 or 16 mm synthetic rope.
key features & application
- it features a maintenance free sealed bearing, delivering effortless pulling and, side plates that are hard coat anodized and laser etched for long lasting durability.
- a great light weight addition to your rigging or rescue kit that wont break your back or budget!
- application categories include arborist, climbing & rigging, confined space retrieval, pulleys/blocks/ascenders, rope access, underground / confined space, utility.
- the aluminium sheave can accommodate up to a 16 mm rope and the side plate to sheave tolerance is tight enough that p-line or mule tape can be pulled through without getting jammed.
- all of this in a lightweight package that can handle loads of up to 11 kN and is easily installed or removed from the rope.
- sealed ball bearing pully.
- weight: .45 kg
- length: 140 mm
- width: 114 mm
- material: aluminium
- diameter of eye: 30.22 mm
- sheave diameter: 60.32 mm
- weight rating: 11 kN
- breaking strength: 44 kN
- max rope diameter: 16 mm
other omni/rigging/pulley systems available
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category