BUCK LADDER TETHER BLT ladder tether system
arrester, storage-bag, anchor/lash straps, carabiner
the Buck Ladder Tether is a patent pending BLT or ladder mounted lifeline system which allows 100% fall protection for the user while ascending or descending.
key features & application
- the ladder lock straps are stored in a weather resistant storage bag. this allows the user to stow the straps in a weather resistant bag on the ladder while not in use.
- straps also include a new wear guard to prevent against long term UV degradation if stored outdoors long term.
- the BLT is tested in numerous scenarios and the BLT was able to provide fall protection in most, if not all, scenarios.
- categories for use include ladder & rooftop fall protection, battery hoist, substation work, ladder stabilisation and utility.
- lock system to secure ladder from ground, pole, or any other structure you may be working
- the ladder fp anchor strap attaches to the top of the ladder securing the lifeline to the ladder.
- lifeline includes ANSI Z359.15 rated Buck Arrester system allowing for 100% fall protection on ascent and descent.
- Buck Arrester design provide the user with smooth hands-free up and down tracking, allowing the user to maintain the required 3-point contact at all times.
- to help promote the ease of tracking of the Buck Arrester when coming down a ladder, simply place thumb behind rope and above the Buck Arrester and slightly push outward toward your chest.
- the ladder lock strap bag easily stays out of the way when the ladder is in use.
- standard: ANSI Z359.11
- BLT must be used with the sternal attachment point of an ANSI Z359.11 compliant full body harness
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Others Also Bought