with the C5-Flexi Lite, whenever you’re carrying your gloves around the worksite, you’re also carrying a fully load rated drop prevention system.
the patent-pending tether anchor point is engineered directly into the glove and is load rated for any tool weighing up to 2.3kg.
the key benefit of tethering to your wrist is the ability to maintain full dexterity and range of motion while on the job.
with nothing attached to a belt or external structure, you’re free from tangles, tension and catches.
the C5 rated gloves are manufactured from a super lightweight hppe knit-liner and double-coated with a sandy foam nitrile, combining maximum cut resistance and dexterity with long-lasting grip.
this is a glove that’s engineered to last.
key features & application
- conforms to ANSI/ISEA 121-2018
- super lightweight hppe knit liner providing maximum cut resistance.
- double coated sandy foam nitrile for long-lasting grip.
- fully load rated tether anchor everywhere you go.
- maintain full usability of tools.
- mechanical rating: 4544
- cut level rating: 5
- max load: 2.5kg
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
More From This Category