key features & application
the chain bracket is an innovative mounting solution for large polls, chimneys etc. with a diameter of over 110 mm. it comes with a full range of accessories such as brackets for rru's antennas, filters etc.
- this is a fastening system for installation of telecom equipment or other type of equipment on monopoles or round poles.
- the chain bracket provides flexibility and can be installed on any pole from 110 mm up to 1000 mm. a wide range of accessory mounts are available for mounting tubes, rru’s, filters etc. even for compensation of inclination when installing on conical monopoles.
- handling and installation is very easy because of its light weight but also thanks to the pre-assembled kit system and the facile tightening process making it easy for asembly
- all components are made of high quality anodized aluminium and acid proof stainless steel which gives the support excellent corrosion resistance.
- link and tensioner profiles: aluminium, nature anodised 20μm
- link plates and fasteners: acid proof stainless steel
note! monopoles, tubes and panels all sold seperatley
|Unit Of Measure||ea|