the SKYLOTEC CLAW® vertical fall arrest sleeve/runner is designed to fit a wide variety of solid core wire ropes (cables) and travel smoothly along the vertical system while providing fall arrest when needed.
key features & application
- german engineered to fit 3/8 inch (9.5 mm) and 5/16 inch (8 mm) solid core wire rope.
- high quality lightweight stainless-steel construction.
- smooth travel up and down the vertical system.
- redundant safety features reduce the risk of improper installation.
- replaceable shock absorbing pack.
- anti-gravity locking system.
- two-hand operation for increased safety that prevents an unintentional opening of the sleeve.
- shackle and swivel carabiner for a maximum ease of use and freedom of movement.
- combinable with all types of chest d-rings.
- international standard: ANSI/ASSE A14.3-08, SA Z259.2.5-17, OSHA EN 353-1:2014+A1:2017
- ANSI A14.3-08, CSA Z259.2.5-17 and OSHA requirements.
- independently tested on the DBI Lad-Saf® vertical climbing system to the above standards.
- size: 102x40x260mm
- weight: 1.08kg
Others Also Bought