robust and compact 11mm static ropes, acx rope was developed specifically to withstand heavy loads such as those encountered on motor winches including pmx.
sold in set lengths of 50 / 100 / 200 meters.
note! this rope is not ppe and must not be used for lifting people.
key features & application
- the equipment lifting rope (elr) is available in black and red.
- the elr is approved in combination to use with the Skylotecâ acx ascender or as an equipment lifting system under the machinery directive.
- construction: kernmantle rope
- material: polyamide
- diameter: 11mm
- dynamic elongation: 3%
- operating temprature: max. 100Â°C
- maximum lifetime: 10 years
- minimum breaking strength: 32kN
- maximium breaking strength with a sewn end termination: 22kN
- minimum breaking strength with figure 8 knot: 18kN
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category