Force360, eye protection - 24/7 range - clear
polycarbonate frames & polycarbonate lenses
the Force360 Force Performance Range (FPR) of safety eyewear introduces the worlds lightest safety spectacle.
the Force360 air weighing in at only 16 grams, is so light you will forget you are wearing them.
key features & application
- certified medium impact rated protection to Australian standard.
- Diamond Tech Hard Coat provides extreme scratch resistance and resists acid and solvent degradation.
- HydroTech AF is a washable hydrophilic based coating providing an anti-static finish that repels dusts and particles and prevents fog forming on the lens, the ideal coating for hot and humid conditions.
- the low profile integrated brow guard is co injected directly onto the lens edge to provide additional cushioning, particle and sweat protection.
- Flexbridge2 offers finger like cushioning to the nose bridge assuring the most comfortable fit.
- connection point for spec cord or lanyard.
- premium non slip tpr is used to create Force360s comfort side arms. this co-moulded feature reduces pressure and wearer fatigue
- dielectric construction means no metal parts are used, ensuring they can be used in applications where static electricity is a hazard
- standard: AS/NZS1337.1:2010
- material: 100% durable and resilient polycarbonate
- weight: 25 grams
- uv protection: uv280-380
note! range is available in 4 different lens options
|Unit Of Measure||Each|