Force360, eye protection - air range - clear
polycarbonate frames & uv400 polycarbonate lenses
the Force360 Force Performance Range (FPR) of safety eyewear introduces the worlds lightest safety spectacle.
the Force360 air weighing in at only 16 grams, is so light you will forget you are wearing them.
key features & application
- certified medium impact rated protection to Australian standard.
- Diamond Tech Hard Coat provides extreme scratch resistance and resists acid and solvent degradation.
- HydroTech AF is a washable hydrophilic based coating providing an anti-static finish that repels dusts and particles and prevents fog forming on the lens, the ideal coating for hot and humid conditions.
- base 9.5 curve provides excellent optical clarity and an extended wrap for increased side protection.
- worlds lightest safety spectacle at only 16 grams.
- uv400 polycarbonate lenses offer the wearer the best protection against uva and uvb damaging rays.
- ultra-thin lenses provide outstanding optical clarity.
- connection point for spec cord or lanyard.
- universal nose bridge that suits most faces.
- standard: AS/NZS1337.1:2010
- material: 100% durable and resilient polycarbonate
- weight: 16 grams
- uv protection: uv400
note! range is available in 4 different lens options
|Unit Of Measure||Each|