Force360 is Australias first PPE manufacturing and supply specialist. Force360 continues to be the only brand in the market today that certifies its entire hand protection range to Australian standards with the highest levels of protection available to ensure wearer, employer and supplier peace of mind.
key features & application
- nylon spandex liner enhances user flexibility amnd comfort knitted 15 guage liner allows for exceptional dexerity for performing intricate handling duties.
- Force360s AGT coating is a proprietary coating formula that provides industry leading wet, dry and oil grip Perfect form, fit and comfort is achieved through breathable brushed terry lining is used to keep hands warm from extreme cold.
- perfect form, fit and comfort is achieved through Force360s unique knit pattern that mimics a €˜hand at rest, minimizing hand fatigue.
- only selected materials that allow air flow are used to ensure 360 degree air circulation and enhanced breathability.
- upf50+ offering maximum sun protection.
- applications include: mining, construction, fabrication, industrial finishing, logistics & warehousing and industrial wiring.
- the Actifresh sanitized treatment neutralizes odour creating bacteria ensuring the gloves are kept fresher for longer.
- standard: AS/NZS2161.2
- material: nylpon spandex
- maximum dexterity level: 5
- uv protection: upf50+
- available sizes: s, m, l, xl, xxl
- machine wash: <40°C
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
More From This Category