key features & application
- Austlift blue screw pin shackles are most commonly used for lifting applications, providing connections to chain, wire rope and other rated fittings within the marine, agricultural, mining and engineering industries.
- marked with working load limit in tonne, quality grade, batch numbered, nominal size in millimetres and supplier identification.
- manufactured from grade S material in bow configuration with screw pin hot dipped galvanised.
- proof tested 2 x working load limit, with a minimum brake force of 6 x working load limit.
- suitable for lifting applications
- standard: AS2741
- material: grade s steel / pin hot dipped galvanised
- dimensions: B 33 mm, D 16 mm , d 13 mm, E 33 mm, L 48 mm, W 21 mm
- weight: .29 kg
- working load limit: 2 t
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category