key features & application
- european standards insist that collective protection must come first! this means that, wherever possible, guardrails - rather than personal protective equipment (ppe) against falls from a height - should be the preferred solution.
- HAVEN® is a guardrail for collective protection that can be used on flat roofs, terraced roofs or work platforms with up to 10° inclination.
- the free-standing version can be installed without penetrating the roof skin by means of weights encased in a plastic housing (25 kg per post).
- benefits of the HAVEN® guardrail compared to individual protection systems:
**complete protection is provided at all times.
**no special training is necessary for the personnel to be secured.
**no annual inspection of the system is required.
**an unlimited number of people can access the roof surface, enabling increased productivity.
**the rail is made from weather-resistant aluminium.
**easy installation is ensured thanks to the system‘s low weight and simple plugin connectors.
**a variety of design variants and individual elements are available, which can be combined with an individual overall system.
**ideal system to make both new and existing buildings safe.
**the guardrail is inconspicuous from ground level and blends visually with the building‘s façade.
**especially suitable for securing skylight domes.
**the rail can only be used in areas that are inaccessible to the public.
- Various mounting possibilities and base versions available:
**freestanding through counterweight (with and without kickboard)
**h-bracket parapet mounting plate for mounting at the parapet (with and without kickboard)
**v-vracket wall mounting plate for mounting at the lateral parapet
**z-bracket pounting plate for mounting below the parapet coverage
note! subject to rental terms and conditions
Others Also Bought
More From This Category