key features & application
- european standards insist that collective protection must come first! this means that, wherever possible, guardrails - rather than personal protective equipment (ppe) against falls from a height - should be the preferred solution.
- HAVEN is a guardrail for collective protection that can be used on flat roofs, terraced roofs or work platforms with up to 10º inclination.
- the free-standing version can be installed without penetrating the roof skin by means of weights encased in a plastic housing (25 kg per post).
- benefits of the HAVEN guardrail compared to individual protection systems.
- complete protection is provided at all times.
- no special training is necessary for the personnel to be secured.
- no annual inspection of the system is required.
- an unlimited number of people can access the roof surface, enabling increased productivity.
- the rail is made from weather-resistant aluminium.
- easy installation is ensured thanks to the systems low weight and simple plugin connectors.
- a variety of design variants and individual elements are available, which can be combined with an individual overall system.
- ideal system to make both new and existing buildings safe.
- the guardrail is inconspicuous from ground level and blends visually with the building facade.
- especially suitable for securing skylight domes.
- the rail can only be used in areas that are inaccessible to the public.
- various mounting possibilities and base versions available
- freestanding through counterweight (with and without kickboard)
- h-bracket parapet mounting plate for mounting at the parapet (with and without kickboard)
- v-vracket wall mounting plate for mounting at the lateral parapet
- z-bracket pounting plate for mounting below the parapet coverage
note! rental option also available
|Unit Of Measure||Each|