the IGNITE PROTON wind harness and many features and attributes and is a 'state of the art' harness system.
key features & application
- synthetic rear protection plate on the rear of the airpad waist belt provides protection to the airpad in the tight confines of a wind turbine ladder or even general work at height applications.
- chest eyelet for belay, but also for rescue.
- alloy dorsal & sternal attachment points.
- alloy limited fall arrest attachment point on the centre front of the waist belt.
- adjustable confined space loop.
- area of application: fire brigade, rescue, special forces, metal construction, mobile work platforms, power supplies, transmission, telecommunications, wind energy and offshore industry.
- standard: ANSI Z359.11:2014 meets CSA Z259.10:2012
- fall indicator: yes
- shoulder/leg padding: yes
- belt strap coiler: yes
- click buckles: yes
- synthetic slide plate: yes
- lanyard parking-rings: yes
- gear loop: yes
- tool loop: yes
- back support: yes
- max. service life: 10 years
- max. number of persons: rated load: 1 person
- max weight: 140 kg
- attachment points: dorsal, sternal, pole strap, climbing protection eyelet, rescue eyelet
- operational temperature: from 45°C - -35°C
- material: polyester, aluminium, steel
- webbing material: polyester
- sternal attachment point material: aluminium
- pole strap attachment point material: aluminium
- rescue eyelet material: polyester
- dorsal attachment point material: aluminium
- climbing protection eyelet material: aluminium
- material click buckle: stainless steel
- size: xs/m
- waist size: (65-115cm)
- weight: 2.92 kg
- size: m/xxl
- waist size: (80-130cm)
- weight:2.99 kg
- size: xxl/5xl
- waist size: (95-145cm)
- weight: 3.09 kg
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category