key features & application
- rope for using a movable guide for folding fall arrest devices ska with safeguarding. safety ropes can be used:
- up to a length of 2 m and for marking with EN 354 as connectors for direct connection between a catching harness and an anchoring point. for that, a fall absorber is to be used, where at the total length of 2 m must not be exceeded.
- for longer lengths and the version with carabiners or loops at both ends and marking according to EN 795 as fastening rope, e.g. as an extension of the flexible guide of a catching device.
- in the version with only one carabiner or one loop and an end stop at the other end, as the flexible guide (rope) for opening catching devices. for that, infer from the operating manual of the catching device, whether the rope is approved for the respective device.
- revolutionary, rope for use with a movable guide for folding fall-arrest devices SKA with safeguarding.
- available in 5 sizes ranging from 10 M - 30 M in size.
- standard: EN353-2:2002
- diameter: 12mm
- hand washing: 40°C
- max service life:4-6 years
- temperature: 45°C
- suspension element KM12
- material: polyamide, steel
- rope material: polyamide
Others Also Bought