key features & application
- an ascender that attaches at the chest.
- moves with the user and provides good protection in the event of a fall.
- the designed for use with 9-13 mm ropes.
- the hole for the carabiner has a diameter of 15 mm.
- suitable for fire brigade / rescue / special forces, rope access / rigging
- Standard: DIN EN 12841-B:2006, DIN EN 567:2013
- max number of persons: 1
- size: 203 x 90 x 28mm
- weight .22kg
- material: aluminium
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category