the LORY is a robust descender and belay device. Its various application areas make the LORY your reliable companion for rope access and rescue / abseiling up to 225 kg load.
key features & application
- LORY Is used for work positioning, as a restraining device at roofs or slab edges, as a temporary anchor or for full arrest in flexible cable systems.
- with LORY , the belaying person can easily feed and take rope.
- when using the device correctly, it blocks automatically in case of a fall.
- the LORY model with its unimpeded movement of the cam is the ideal device for industrial purposes.
- it is equipped with a decent handle that insures secured and controlled abseiling.
- the double stop function blocks if the handle is pulled overly in panic and provides extra safety.
- suitable for arborists, fire brigade, rescue, special forces, rope access, rigging, rope courses, wind energy and offshore Industry.
- standard: DIN EN 12841-C:2006, DIN EN 15151-1:2012, DIN EN 341-2A:2011
- abseiling height: 190 m
- max number of persons: 1
- rated load: 225 kg
- rope diameter 10.5 / 11mm (ANSI Z359.4-2013)
- operating temperature: 60°C - -20°C
- weight: .37 kg
- material: aluminium
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category