lx series lever hoist 250 kg capacity
aluminium /corrosion-resistant, nickel-plated load chain
with the ultralight and compact ratchet hoists of the KITO PWBâ lx series, demanding tasks like fastening, fixing and positioning of loads in the light-load range can be solved easily and effectively. the KITO PWBâ lx is designed for loads of 250 kg and 500 kg, respectively.
key features & application
- the ratchet hoist is mainly used where delicate parts have to be joined together: for example, in apparatus installation, where control cabinets are to be connected and have to be brought within a few millimetres of each other, or in the automobile workshop, for fitting and removing engines or for fitting engines and gearboxes together. this ultra-compact ratchet hoist can be used almost anywhere.
- in this hoist, the focus is on its compact form, small dimensions and light weight, thanks to its aluminium housing. that means that the ratchet hoist, together with the belt pouch in which it can be stowed and carried, is always available and immediately ready for use. another advantage is the fine tolerance load chain, this allows extremely precise lifting.
- when the lever is operated, a lifting movement of approx. 2 mm takes place for each click.
- the hand lever has a length of only 150 mm, so that, where there is absolutely no more space available, this device can still demonstrate its functionality.
- a further feature is the chain overrun mechanism with load drop protection. when a load is suddenly applied in freewheel mode, the brake engages instantly and reliably.
considering their many advantages, the high performance, the dimensions, the weight, the aluminium housing, the low lever force, the load drop protection and the wide range of uses, these ratchet hoists are unique in the market.
- safety-guards against accidental freewheeling under load.
- lifting capacity: 250 kg / 500 kg
- material: aluminium housing, extremely lightweight and compact
- weight: 250 kg=1.7 kg / 500 kg=2.7 kg
- smooth geared mechanism: 2 mm lift per click
- short lever: only 150 mm
- small headroom between hooks: 205 mm
- hook latch with safety mechanism
- chain size: 250 kg=3.2x9.0 mm / 500 kg=4.3x12.0 mm
- standard lift: 1.5 m
- abrasion-resistant nickel-plated load chain for high and uniform strength (1000 N/mm2), in accordance with standard DIN EN 818-7
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Others Also Bought