Capable of performing measurements on a wide range of material, including metals, plastic, ceramics, composites, epoxies, glass and other ultrasonic wave well-conductive materials.
the digital ultrasonic thickness gauge determines the thickness of a part or structure by accurately measuring the time required for a short ultrasonic pulse generated by a transducer to travel through the thickness of the material, reflect from the back or inside surface, and be returned to the transducer. the measured two-way transit time is divided by two to account for the down-and-back travel path, and then multiplied by the velocity of sound in the material. the result is expressed in the well-known relationship: H=v×t/2
H－thickness of the test piece.
v－sound velocity in the material.
t－the measured round-trip transit time.
key features & application
- cost effective and necessary instrument for improving production rate and saving costs.
- strong coating energy saving device, 320x240mm colourful LCD, display - results clearly in strong or poor light.
- tests thickness directly without cleaning the surface of the workplace.
- the measuring range supports two working modes pulse-echo mode (0.65-600 mm in steel) and echo-echo mode (3-100 mm in steel) can detect in two modes p-e 0.65-600mm and e-e 0.003-0.30mm.
- measurement frequency includes 7 times per second for single point measurement and 16 times for scan mode.
- working modes include single point measurement, scan model measurement, min/max measurement and differential measurement.
- USB port can connect direct to PC.
- accuracy: +/- .4mm
- display: colourful 320x240 tft lcd display with adjustable backlight
- resolution: 0.1mm/0.01mm/0.001mm selectable
- sound velocity range: 1000-999 m/s
- calibration: zero-point, two-point calibration
- units: metric/imperial selectable
- working languages: Chinese/ English selectable
- memory: saves 100 groups of thickness data
- communication interface: supports bluetooth and USB 2.0 communication
- data printing: portable bluetooth thermal printer options
- power supply: two “AA” sized alkaline batteries and can work above 30 hours continuously
- automatic: auto-standby, auto-sleep, auto-shutdown
- material: aluminium-magnesium, alloy
- size: 120mmx67mmx31mm
- weight: .317 kgs
note! rental terms and conditions apply, subject to documentation, insurance and accreditation provisions.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|