key features & application
- carabiners have different materials, shapes, and closure systems.
- selecting the right carabiner depends on the intended use. as a rule of thumb, the more independent movements are necessary to open the closure, the safer the carabiner.
- most carabiners on the market are equipped with a keylock nose to prevent them from snagging.
- ovaloy is a further high-end hardware for industrial and alpine safety at heights.
- it’s ideal for using with a pulley and is available in either a screwgate, twistlock or trilock version.
- standard: EN 362-B:2004
- breaking load, major axis: 22 kN
- max. opening: 19 mm
- max. service life: 10 years
- area of application: power supplies / transmission / telecommunications
- size: 110 x 60 mm
- weight: 0.08 kg
- locking system: tri
- material: aluminium
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category