key features & application
- carabiners have different materials, shapes, and closure systems.
- selecting the right carabiner depends on the intended use. as a rule of thumb, the more independent movements are necessary to open the closure, the safer the carabiner.
- most carabiners on the market are equipped with a keylock nose to prevent them from snagging.
- international standard: EN362-B:2004
- breaking load, major axis: 30 kN
- opening: 21 mm max.
- service life: 10 years
- area of application: rope access / wind enegry / offshore industry / rigging
- size: 111 x 62mm
- weight: 0.19 kg
- locking system: tri
- material: steel