the Buckingham OX BLOCKâ is a rope snatch block with an integrated friction bar used for lowering loads, snubbing loads, and raising loads.
key features & application
- it allows the rigging professional to handle loads with greater control.
- when lowering loads, tension is transferred from the worker to the OX BLOCK .
- the OX BLOCK replaces standard handline blocks, parted blocks, and various snatch blocks. the OX BLOCK also has greater working load limits than blocks of similar size
- when configured with optional pulleys, the OX BLOCK can be used to create a 4:1, 5:1 or 6:1 mechanical advantage reducing the amount of force needed to lift heavy loads.
- the advantage of the pulleys used by Buckingham is the swivel side plate that allows for quick and easy rope installation without removing the pulley from the connecting device.
- ASME B30 compliant
- weight: .97 kg
- length: 266.7 mm
- width: 50.8 mm
- material: lightweight aluminium
- gate openming capacity: 38 mm
- hook to eye maximium breaking strength: 2721.55 kgs
- hook to eye working load limit: 6 kN
- sheave to eye breaking strenght: 4539.92 kgs
- sheave to eye working load limit: 11 kN
other omni/rigging/pulley systems available
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category