SIRIUS packs the advantages of the best descenders for industrial and rescue applications into an extremely compact design - for better handling. SIRIUS offers best ergonomics and long service life in its most compact form, outstanding handling thanks to compact design and intuitive route of the rope. this long-lasting and sturdy, 100% metal with auto-locking function and an improved anti-panic function makes it best in class.
key features & application
- SIRIUS is the first self-locking descender especially designed for all kind of rope-based access work including: industrial climbing, height rescue or rope work for arborists and building cleaners.
- SIRIUS combines all the advantages of the best descenders an offers outstanding handling and long service life with an extremely compact design.
- the device lies perfectly in your hand.
- it's auto- returning operation lever has a particularly small radius of motion so that you can work noticeably faster and more accurately Ã¢â‚¬â€œ and therefore more comfortably and safely.
- the lever has an additional small hole on top. this means that in the event of a rescue, it is possible to attach an accessory cord to the victims lever and simultaneously operate both the descenders on two (2) separate ropes or operate a to descender from distance.
- the SIRUS is equipped with a becket (upper attachment point) for mechanical pulley systems, which allows the user to quickly transport work materials and tools top the site of use.
- the rope insertion is intuitive and safe; the carabiner stays connected to the device at all times.
- during rope insertion, which is intuitive and simple, the carabiner on the harness can stay connected to the device. the route of the rope is designed in such a way that it is protected from twisting and kinking, and from excessive wear and tear.
- SIRIUS was developed for extended use under the toughest of conditions.
- it is made of up to 100 % metal - without any vulnerable synthetic spots.
- standard: ANSI/ASSP Z359.4-2013
- abseiling speed: 2 m/s
- max number of persons: 2
- rated load: 250 kg
- operating temperature: 60Â°C - -30Â°C
- size: 47x79x175 mm
- weight: .51 kg
- material: aluminium, steel
|Unit Of Measure||Each|