key features & application
- carabiners have different materials, shapes, and closure systems.
- selecting the right carabiner depends on the intended use. as a rule of thumb, the more independent movements are necessary to open the closure, the safer the carabiner.
- most carabiners on the market are equipped with a keylock nose to prevent them from snagging.
- SKYLOTECâ patented double carabiner series meets the needs of everyone who works and climbs left-handed or uses both hands.
- with the innovative design (180Â° spring rotation), the sleeve that closes the gate can be easily turned in both directions.
- conventional twist/trilock carabiners can be turned only to the right and are therefore more difficult to use for left-handers.
- international standard: ANSI Z359.12:2009, CSA Z259.12-CL.1:2011
- breaking load, gate: 16 kN
- breaking load, major axis: 41 kN
- breaking load, minor axis: 10 kN max.
- opening: 20 mm max.
- service life: 10 years
- area of application: fire brigade / rescue / special forces, rope access / rigging
- size: 110 x 67mm
- weight: 0.25 kg
- locking system: tri
- material: steel
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category