the tool catch provides a strong, stable & durable retrofit tool connection point to a vast range of hand tools.
attach the tool catch to your tool with V-Gripp tape to create a fully load rated tool connection point for the most rugged conditions.
key features & application
- tactical nylon for maximum strength.
- closed metal ring to prevent warping with use.
- an easy installation process that can be done on-site.
- fully certified and load rated when used with V-Gripp tape.
- available in two sizes.
- sizes: 12mm x 55mm, 25mm x 90mm
- max load: 1.0kg (12mm x 55mm)
- max load: 2.5kg (25mm x 90mm)
- cut a length of V-Gripp tape approximately 30cm (or enough to go around the tool 10 times).
- position the tool catch on the tool.
- apply V-Gripp tape, pulling it tight and without covering the 'ring' on the tool catch.
note! no heat of additional process required!
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category