V-Gripp tape distinguishes itself from the competition with its self-vulcanizing technology.
by not relying on a traditional adhesive layer, V-Gripp tape outperforms all other tapes on the market by creating a fully load rated and certified tool attachment point, when used in combination with a tool catch.
extremely durable and easy to apply, V-Gripp tape is recommended for use on-site and in extreme conditions.
key features and application
- self-vulcanising; doesn't rely on chemical adhesives.
- heat resistant to 150 degrees Celsius.
- resistant to water and oil.
- extremely resilient and long-lasting.
- cut a length of V-Gripp tape approximately 30cm (or enough to go around the tool 10 times).
- position the tool-link on the tool.
- apply V-Gripp tape, pulling it tight and without covering the 'catch' on the tool catch.
- 2.5cm wide
- 2.7m long
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category