V-Gripp tape distinguishes itself from the competition with its self-vulcanizing technology.
By not relying on a traditional adhesive layer, V-Gripp Tape outperforms all other tapes on the market by creating a fully load rated and certified tool attachment point, when used in combination with a Tool Catch.
Extremely durable and easy to apply, V-Gripp Tape is recommended for use on-site and in extreme conditions.
· Self-Vulcanizing; doesn't rely on chemical adhesives.
· Heat resistant to 150 degrees Celsius.
· Resistant to water and oil.
· Extremely resilient and long-lasting.
· 2.5cm Wide
· 2.7m Long
· Cut a length of V-Gripp Tape approximately 30cm (or enough to go around the tool 10 times).
· Position the Tool-Link on the tool.
· Apply V-Gripp Tape, pulling it tight and without covering the 'Catch' on the Tool Catch.
NO HEAT OR ADDITIONAL PROCESS REQUIRED!
|Unit Of Measure||ea|